From Concept to Home Sweet Home
We work on many types of projects including new custom homes, remodels and upgrades to an existing system. We work hand in hand with you, your architect and/or general contractor to ensure everything runs smoothly. We do all the necessary the planning and project management to complete your vision on time and on budget.
- Perform a site visit (existing homes) so we can see the current equipment and home layout
- Review architectural plans (for new custom homes or major remodels)
- Give you all the options and ideas of what you can do with your home system
- Clarify your vision of what you want as a final result
- Put together a system design that is customized for your needs.
- Present preliminary proposal with line item pricing on parts laid out in great detail.
- Cost/benefit decisions as needed by substituting or subtracting parts to meet your budget.
- Make any changes needed to the system configuration
- Finalize the project parameters
- Purchase equipment and schedule installation
- Complete wiring (new custom homes and major remodels)
- Install all parts and equipment
- Finalize custom programming as needed and test
- Train homeowner for simple and intuitive use of the system
- Provide any requested tweaks or minor changes to the system
- Provide support for any questions or other issues
Step 1: Personal Consultation (Free of charge)
Step 2: System Design
Step 3: Collaboration
Step 4: Installation
Step 4: Post-Installation Support