Step 1: Personal Consultation (Free of charge)
- Perform a site visit (existing homes) so we can see the current equipment and home layout
- Review architectural plans (for new custom homes or major remodels)
- Give you all the options and ideas of what you can do with your home system
- Clarify your vision of what you want as a final result
- Put together a system design that is customized for your needs.
- Present preliminary proposal with line item pricing on parts laid out in great detail.
- Cost/benefit decisions as needed by substituting or subtracting parts to meet your budget.
- Make any changes needed to the system configuration
- Finalize the project parameters
- Purchase equipment and schedule installation
- Complete wiring (new custom homes and major remodels)
- Install all parts and equipment
- Finalize custom programming as needed and test
- Train homeowner for simple and intuitive use of the system
- Provide any requested tweaks or minor changes to the system
- Provide support for any questions or other issues